Terms & Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Florence & Amelia's, 17 Corporation Street, Stalybridge, SK15 2JL. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice.
Florence & Amelia's reserve the right to refuse service and cancel orders at its discretion, including, without limitation, if Florence & Amelia's believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Florence & Amelia's.
We reserve the right to change and update these terms from time to time and we recommend that you revisit this page regularly to keep informed of the current terms that apply. By placing an order through the website, you confirm that you have read and understood the terms in their entirety.
Customs and import duties may be applied to International orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of your order and vary from country to country. Contact your local customs office for details. Shipping laws are different in each country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to verify whether the country to which you are shipping permits the shipment of your products. Florence & Amelia's is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices.
All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Website are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by Florence & Amelia's. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of Florence & Amelia's or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal information you provide to us in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as updated.
Facebook Competition Terms & Conditions
- The Facebook competition is open to anyone aged 16 years or over but excludes any employees and anyone professionally connected with Florence & Amelia’s. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request.
- For your entry to be valid you must like Florence & Amelia’s Facebook page and comment and like the competition posted.
- The competition prize is clearly detailed in the competition post and there will be no alternative cash or otherwise.
- The prize must be claimed within 14 days of the winner being announced on Facebook.
- The competition will close on the date specified on the competition post. All comments and likes must precede this to be entered in the competition.
- Entries from organised groups or automatically computer-generated entries will not be accepted.
- The winner will be chosen at random at the end of the competition and the winner will be announced on Florence & Amelia’s page and a reply will be sent to the winner’s comment.
- The competition prize will be posted out (Second Class Royal Mail Post or Courier) to the winner within 5 working days of receiving the winner’s postal details. A delivery charge may apply to winners outside the United Kingdom.
- In the unlikely event that the competition prize arrives damaged, please email a photograph of the damaged item to [email protected] within 24 hours of the receiving it.
- In the unlikely event that you do not receive your prize please email us at [email protected] whereby we will investigate this with the Courier/Royal Mail. We will of course replace the prize once the dispute has been settled with the Courier/Royal Mail. Please note that this may take up to 30 days.
- This competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to Florence & Amelia’s and not Facebook.